PATERNITY DNA TESTING IN NEW JERSEY
We help you find the answers you need
More and more parents are using Paternity DNA Tests to determine weather the father is biologically related to his children. The mother’s sample is not necessary for this type of test, yet it is recommended for more accurate results.
In the case of inclusion of paternity, the probability of paternity is higher than 99.99%. In the case of exclusion of paternity, the probability of paternity is 0%. Excluding the presumed father from being the biological father of the child at 100%.
Paternity DNA Testing
Parents play a very important role in people’s lives. Determining who the biological father of a child is can change his life forever. At DNA Testing New Jersey, we understand what the process means and we are here to help you through it.
Paternity tests generally serve to determine the paternity of one or more presumed parents or to clarify a situation, in the event that the alleged father denies the existence of a biological link with the child.
DNA Testing New Jersey provides the highest quality DNA sampling services in the state. Our laboratories are accredited by the American Association of Blood Banks (AABB). Rest assured that our results are accurate and court-admissible.
At DNA Testing New Jersey, we operate with a focus on enhancing the customer experience, and providing accurate results at competitive prices.
DNA Test Services that we offer
Test Services Availability
Options for Paternity DNA Tests
Legal Test: DNA Paternity Testing in New Jersey serves to identify whether or not a biological relationship exists with a person assumed to be the father. It is a legal way to name the father of a child.
Prenatal Test: There are three ways to determine fatherhood of an unborn child: CVS, amniocentesis, and blood testing. Of the three, only blood testing is 100% safe for the fetus. Health Street offers this type of prenatal paternity testing to pregnant mothers who are at least 9 weeks gestation.
Personal Knowledge: If you’re not sure who the father of a child is, you can always perform a Paternity DNA Test. Your DNA samples can be collected using oral swabs we provide in our self-sampling kit. Return the samples, and you will have your results in 2 working days. Note that these tests are not court-admissible.
DNA Testing New Jersey will assist you.
Schedule your test with us!
At DNA Testing New Jersey, we are committed to providing you with all of the relevant and necessary information to reunite your family.
Continue browsing our site for more details about our services.
ALL ABOUT DNA TESTING NEW JERSEY
Welcome to your local resource for information on DNA Testing in New Jersey. We are committed to providing you with the information needed to reunite your family. Whether you want to clear your doubts, or just need to be recognized, DNA Testing New Jersey will provide the answers you seek.
We understand that a DNA Test can be life-changing. In knowing this, we treat all our clients with the care and respect they deserve, while maintaining confidentiality at all costs. We want to help answer all the difficult questions you may have about your family relationships. Our mission is to provide affordable tests, and accurate results at competitive prices.
DNA Testing New Jersey focuses on bringing you the most accurate and up-to-date information.
All of our DNA tests are held to the highest standard. While the test is court admissible with a chain of custody, tests are only released to you, therefore keeping your results confidential.
Your local source of information
Legal Paternity DNA Testing Process
Our experts are ready to help you through this process. In order to get court-admissible results, we use a chain of custody process. Rest assured your results are admissible and accredited.
DNA Testing New Jersey is your best choice for DNA tests
At DNA Testing New Jersey we care about you. We treat every client with care, respect, and confidentiality, because we know that every testing situation is unique, personal, and important to you.
Tests performed at each of our DNA Testing centers in New Jersey are accurate, quick, private, secure, and affordable.
Millions of clients have trusted us as we’ve performed over 20 million DNA Tests in New Jersey and the surrounding areas. As a leader in DNA testing and other personalized diagnostics, we are committed to providing accurate results you can trust.